Graphics Assistant /Vinyl Installer / Digital Print Assistant
Job Title: Graphics Assistant
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Are you self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude?
Do you have a great attention to detail, a great eye for accuracy and an understanding of how to prioritise work flow?
Do you have experience within a busy digital print and graphics department with experience of using large format printers and applying vinyl's and vehicle graphics?
If you can answer yes to all of the above then you may be just the person they are looking for.
They are a family run Signage business in the heart of Ashford in Kent, they have been going strong now for over 40 years and they have an opening for a full-time position for the above.
What you will do:
- Working from customers instructions to prepare signs for manufacture
- Preparing signs for print, cutting, weeding etc
- The application of vinyl letters, logo's and prints to various surfaces
- Preparing and application of vehicle graphics & wrapping
- On-site installation of vinyl graphics
- Assisting with the installation of signs, graphics and displays
- Documenting & filing correctly all completed paperwork relevant to your work
- Packaging signage ready for despatch
- Assisting all other departments in their duties
- You will have the ability to understand the link between production materials, production samples, prototypes and production runs.
- Full Driving licence
- At least 1 year's vinyl application experience
- Good communicator
- Willing and hungry to grow and learn
- Driven and passionate about your work
- Able to work as a team and think outside the box
- Able to work to deadlines
- Flexible with hours at busy periods. Good sense of humour whilst getting the job done
- 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday with plenty of opportunity for overtime which is paid at a higher rate. Flexible working hours available for the right candidate
- 28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays and Christmas Closure)
- Pension contributions and death in service benefits (subject to terms and conditions
- On-site parking facilities
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Vinyl Installer, Vinyl Application Assistant, Vehicle Graphics Application Assistant, Digital Print Assistant, Production Assistant, Vinyl, Large Format Print Assistant, Vinyl Layer Fitter, will also be considered for this role.