FINTEC recruit is seeking an Engineering Technician for our client in the marine sector. This is based in Rochester, South East England. This is a permanent position with salary circa £31,000 plus shift allowances, pension and benefits. You will be working a 42 hour week, working 12 hours shifts. The role involves working early and late rotas, You will be a qualified and experience mechanical or electrical/multi-skilled engineer with knowledge of specialised access equipment with direct use of specialist tooling equipment. Ideally with Experience of drives, Siemens 7, Siemens Master Drives and PLCs.
- To undertake technical engineering maintenance activities
- Working in a multi-skilled engineering marine environment
- Maintenance of container handling equipment
- Resolve technical issues for engineering maintenance
- Working in a fast moving and changing work environment
Skills and experience for the Engineering Technician:
- Multi skilled technician with experience in marine or similar
- Qualified to ONC or NVQ Level 2 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or apprenticeship
- Hold operational licences for driving and operating plant required to complete service and repairs , Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP's)
- Have expert knowledge of container handling equipment
- Health and Safety awareness
- Experience of drives, Siemens 7, Siemens Master Drives and PLCs.
For further information and to apply, please send your current CV
FINTEC recruit specialise in technical and engineering staffing solutions for UK and overseas destinations.
Apply for Engineering Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly