Office Assistant - Part Time
Office Assistant - Part Time
Are you a highly-organised Office Assistant looking to play an integral role in our long-established firm? Want to take on an engaging part time role that you can fit around your existing responsibilities? If so, we want to hear from you.
As an Office Assistant, you will support the smooth running of our office in Bristol.
In this varied role, you will:
- Ensure that office areas are presented to a high standard
- Organise internal and external mail
- Book meeting rooms and provide reception cover
- Co-ordinate catering for meetings and interviews
- Organise formal events and recruitment assessment days
- Set-up and maintain accounts with suppliers
To join us as an Office Assistant, you’ll need:
- Experience in an office environment
- Previous customer service and/or hospitality experience
- A high level of IT literacy, including experience of MS Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- To be highly-organised with the ability to forward-plan and prioritise your workload
We are eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Administrator, Receptionist, Secretary, Admin Assistant or Admin Clerk.
Those with experience as a Customer Service Administrator, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Front of House Receptionist or Office Co-ordinator are also encouraged to apply.
With offices in Bristol, Leamington Spa, London, Munich and Sheffield, Withers & Rogers are one of Europe’s largest dedicated intellectual property law firms.
Established more than 130 years ago, we remain as passionate as ever about delivering the very best for our clients. We're proud to work with a fantastic client base, including many renowned, innovative organisations based across the world.
We’re looking for an Office Assistant to join us on a part-time basis, working Monday – Friday, 10.00am – 4.00pm. We can offer flexibility with hours, however it is essential that the appointee is available 5 days per week.
- Salary of £8.75 per hour
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
- Pension plan with employer and employee contributions
- Give as you earn scheme
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Cycle to work scheme and interest-free season ticket loan for travel
- Group life assurance and childcare scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Sabbatical policy allowing a one month career break after three years' service, or three months after five years' service
- 23 days’ holiday pro rata (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
This is a part time role, working 10:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday, with a one hour lunch break.
Webrecruit and Withers & Rogers are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking a part time role as an Office Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.