JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
- Secretary to the Associate Director for Civil Engineering;
- Secretary/administration assistant to the Civil Engineering teams in the Leicester and Milton Keynes offices;
- Co-ordinator for all technical applications and approval submissions for the Civil Engineering team. Ensuring clear communication internally, and between the approving authority and the client throughout the process;
- Assisting to achieve continuous efficiency and quality improvements within the Civil Engineering teams in the Leicester and Milton Keynes offices; and
- General Company administration support such as receptionist duties, mainly during lunch breaks, holidays and sickness absence. Role includes supporting across all 6 offices as and when required.
- Previous experience of corresponding professionally with external clients, including local authorities;
- Demonstrable relevant experience as a secretary or administrator;
- Must be able to work both independently and with other members of staff on numerous tasks. This will also involve working with various other disciplines within M-EC and external companies;
- Self-motivated individual with desire to implement key changes/improvements to the business to facilitate the growth and success of the organisation;
- 100% commitment to the Company Values and Service Commitments;
- Excellent time keeping;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Smart appearance in accordance with Company dress code; and
- Hold full clean driving licence.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients, other staff members and statutory bodies including Building Control, NHBC, Planning Authorities, Highway Authorities, Environment Agency, Statutory Undertakers etc;
- Secretary services to Associate Director, including management of workload, diary, telephone messaging, organising priorities, meeting records and typing;
- Secretary services for team, including diary, telephone messaging and typing;
- Undertake all project related administrative tasks for team including correspondence and reports, external searches, issue of purchase orders, printing, taking/collecting post;
- Preparation of monthly reports for Associate Director including workload forecast and fee quote schedule;
- Preparation of invoices; and
- Undertake any other duties as required.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.