Customer Service Co-ordinator - Insurance
Insurance repairs Coordinator (Customer Service background)
Great Dunmow, Essex
Our client is a reputable and long-established local Building Company based in Essex. They are currently seeking an Insurance repairs Coordinator to join their team in Great Dunmow.
The role of the Coordinator will be to act as the company’s first point of contact to coordinate planned repairs following damage to insured properties. Working as part of a dynamic team to serve clients and provide a first-class service to insurance companies demanding the best results for their policy holders. This will require you to collate all necessary activities and records, ensuring that all parties are kept up to date throughout the lifecycle of the works.
- Deal with new instructions, including arranging initial appointments with clients/customers, setting up contract files.
- Assist the Contracts Managers with obtaining specialist quotes and preparing tenders.
- Issue approved work schedules, project parameters, programmes and costs to site teams
- Assist Contracts Managers/surveyors with ensuring projects are managed through to completion - include being the main focal point for daily enquiries from all parties; including policy holders, clients, site teams and insurers.
- Maintain good communication with all parties involved with claims via various methods; including email, telephone and letter. Ensuring that all communication is properly recorded and logged on various systems.
- Maintain Contracts Managers/surveyors calendars.
- Assist with day to day general enquires into the office.
- Office holiday cover.
- Surge office cover.
- Any other duties to assist with the smooth running of the office.
- Experience in a customer services role.
- Experience of building industry would be an advantage.
- Insurance repair sector ideally.
- Ability to understand, implement and maintain client and internal SLA’s.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workload.
- Taking ownership of claims from initial contact through to completion.
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 5:00pm
Salary circa £21,000 depending on experience
22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
Access to pension scheme
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.