Middleweight Artworker / Graphic Designer
We are currently seeking an experienced Artworker/Graphic Designer who is confident and positive in their abilities. He/she will join the 2D Design team, liaising with colleagues within the department, manufacturing teams and project managers - a cross functional, multi-disciplined approach is really important to our business. Working across a wide range of projects and brands in a fast-paced environment, pre-press flight checks are very important and the ability to manage your time effectively is essential.
Experience in cosmetics and skincare updates for retail is desired.
The successful candidate will be bright, out-going and ambitious. Looking for the next stage in an already successful career.
- Minimum of 2 years’ + experience as an Artworker/Graphic Designer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a good communicator/ presenter
- Experience in understanding complex brand guidelines
- Highly experienced in setting up artwork for print
- Knowledge of pre-press checks and procedures
- Ability to work alone and part of a large team
- Ability to check and cross-reference other team members work and your own
- Accurately transpose data from spreadsheet to design documents – often intricate prices and fine details
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Have experience in working to tight, fast paced deadlines
- Work closely with Account Managers and Project Managers to ensure the accurate completion of projects
- Proof reading experience and knowledge of colour consistency within artworking/pre press
- A can do attitude and a desire to give 110% at all times
- A drive to complete projects ahead of time
- Knowledge of Retail Cosmetics and Skincare
- 3D Software skills and knowledge – product visualization using 3D software
- an aspiration for personal development and a genuine love for Graphic Design
- photography skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
If you think you have something special to offer our design team please get in touch with work samples, CV and tell us why we want to work with you.