Content Research Assistant
Blue Stream Academy are looking for a dynamic person to join the ever expanding team.
Blue Stream Academy are the leading providers of mandatory online training for the primary care sector. Since 2012, we have grown to train over 150,000 people, with 2.9 million module completions to date.
Roles and Responsibilities;
You should be able to easily understand our scripting procedure, engage with subject matter experts and be an excellent communicator.
You will be focusing on clinical and non-clinical topics for a range of healthcare professionals. You will work alongside our team of content researchers, writers and the developers, gaining further understanding of the training needs of the healthcare sector.
Working in a fast paced and fun environment, you will collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure that new modules are developed and delivered on time, to the highest possible standards.
- Highly motivated approach to work
- Ability to write clear, accurate and high quality content.
- Demonstrate top-quality communication skills, working alongside other team members.
- Ability to proof read and QA your own work, as well as other developers.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Desirable – research experience.