Sales Manager £30,000
Brook Street is currently working with a one of the world`s largest distributors of navigational data, nautical charts, marine technical publications and digital products to find a Sales Manager for their Superyacht services.
The role of the Sales Manager is to work within the Southampton sales team to continue the growth of the customer base. Sales will be direct to new clients from initial contact to closing the sale and by working with the sales team.
- Meeting sales targets as a team and individually
- Identify and contact potential clients to actively sell products
- Win new business directly and by working with the sales team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both prospects and existing clients
- Be prepared to travel internationally to meet clients at short notice
- Present Regs4ships and the Clients portfolio where necessary
- Cross sell and involve other team members
- Provide sales support
- Help onboard new employees
- Utilise all business and CRM systems to full effect
- Reporting of sales activity within the department
- Work on projects and sales plans
The right candidate for the sales Manager role will have a positive and mature personality who can work in a close and well established team. An interest in or work experience in a maritime environment would be advantageous.
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 40 hours per week, which will be comprised of 8 hour shifts between 8:30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £30,000 per year. In addition you will receive 20+ day's holiday, Free Parking and other great benefits.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible. This will involve a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information please contact Billy at Brook Street team on 02380 236304 or apply to send your CV.