Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
A multifaceted organisation with niche areas of business from litho and digital printing, the supply of office equipment to the storage and logistics of event equipment are currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their team, based in High Wycombe.
The company are looking for an office-based customer service and sales person to handle customer communications, sales orders, and event logistics promptly. The customer service advisor role includes the day-to-day communications, both inbound and outbound with a global portfolio of customers.
You will ensure that emailed and inbound telephone sales enquiries and orders are handled efficiently, and promptly. The customer service advisor will also provide support for all incoming customer communications, via email, our website and the phone with a friendly, efficient and empathetic attitude.
You will need to / to have…
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to work independently, prioritising work and taking the initiative
- The ability to think ahead and forecast issues
- A good understanding of the needs of customers
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Create sales orders and raise customer invoices.
- Assist with the booking of shipments with our logistics partners
- You will enjoy working with technology and online interfaces and will need to be technically literate to work with our support/sales ordering system and logistics tools.
- You will be a natural organiser and planner. At the same time, you will be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- An exceptional eye for detail and be meticulous in your work & written communications.
- While you will receive all required on the job training, you will need to be a quick learner
- You will have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and be focused on finding a solution to problems
About the Company
Established in 1992, Quickfold is a young dynamic and growing business working within 4 key business areas, Office Supplies, Print and Promotional Products, Event Storage and Logistics and Direct Mail.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply using the link provided and Quickfold will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly