Technical Architect - Cloud Infrastructure
Technical Architect – Cloud Infrastructure
Up to £70,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance + Extensive Benefits Package
Are you an Architect looking to progress your experience further by providing solutions on a global scale? We are looking for a Technical Architect who has created and delivered architecture within the infrastructure domain covering AWS, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange/0365 and Networking.
This a new role within the team and therefore a great opportunity to be part of a team who will be providing solutions to our customers in a managed services environment where you will get involved in aligning complex solutions with each customer’s unique strategic direction. In addition, you’ll work on complex projects and implementations in both the project design and execution.
The role will entail:
- End-to-end architecting within Infrastructure; VMWare, Cloud Solutions, DevOps, Windows Exchange, AD, Networks, Storage and Linux
- Document current, intermediate, and future state technical architectures that support the customer’s vision and mission
- Develop a technical solution roadmap that maps to the customer’s future state
- Ability to design solutions, including considerations for strategy, people, process and technology
- Proven ability to articulate complex solutions to customers and prospects
- Outline technical recommendations and identify technological requirements that support customer, project & business goals
- To own the technical design and delivery of the solution for customer projects
- Provide ongoing evaluation of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure appropriate alignment of business objectives
- Working to design frameworks such as TOGAF or similar
Our employees are rewarded with:
Flexible work life balance, development of AWS globally, 25 days’ holiday + public holidays, pension scheme, life assurance, free parking onsite, shower facilities, childcare vouchers, theme park and cinema discounts, healthcare cashback plans and much more.
Want to be part of the journey yet? SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs and we are an engaging workforce globally. We use Yammer to share ideas with the senior management team and Skype so we can communicate with ease.
We have great transport links from Birmingham Business Park; close to the M42, A45 and M6. We offer a shuttle coach for SSP Employees from Birmingham Intl. Train Station.
We have a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and our values describe what makes SSP unique and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
If you want to be part of this exciting journey and you want to have a discussion on what we can offer, get in contact with us or apply with your CV so we can review your experience and contact you directly.
To apply for the role of Technical Architect (Cloud Infrastructure), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Technical Architect, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Infrastructure Architect, System Architect, Software Architect, Development Architect, IT Architect, IT.