Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a public sector client on a temporary basis?
We are currently looking to recruit a number of people to join a busy government agency as a Receptionist. Working with a fun and lively team, you`ll be based in Portsmouth. Working a Monday to Friday working week you will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
The successful candidate will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- To be first point of contact for partner businesses that reside within the same building
- To handle all queries, referring on when unable to resolve
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- To deal with all mail items; incoming, outgoing and internal
- To take bookings, support and service meeting rooms including training event registration as required
- To support the allocation and booking of hot desks, car parking and pool cars as required
- To pay bus fares/travel warrants to offenders and handle day to day petty cash
- To assist in maintaining Health and Safety and security aspects of the premises, including the testing of fire alarms, testing panic alarms, monitoring CCTV and assisting evacuation measures
- To log building faults and incidents and keep a log of maintenance and repairs
If you`re experienced looking for a receptionist position in the Portsmouth area then we want to talk to you.
There are immediate starts available too, so there`s no long recruitment process to deal with. Just send in your application and we`ll contact you.