Assistant Day Centre Manager
We are looking for an organised Assistant Manager to help run our busy Day Centre, caring for those with Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Hours: This is a full time position working 37.5 hours a week, over 5 days. Saturday working will be required on a rota basis.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Supporting the Manager in day-to-day running of the Day Centre
- Previous experience in a similar, assistant management role.
- Excellent written and communication skills
Assistant Manager duties
- Primarily undertaking administrative tasks involved with running the Day Centre
- Occasional “hands on” work with clients
- Competitive salary
- 8% non-contributory pension scheme
About Peggy Dodd Centre
Peggy Dodd is a registered charity which works in the Bath area to help people living with confusion and memory loss, as well as supporting the people that care for them. This is a rewarding place to work, where you can really make a difference to people's lives.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role, please apply below.