Assistant Day Centre Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an organised Assistant Manager to help run our busy Day Centre, caring for those with Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Hours: This is a full time position working 37.5 hours a week, over 5 days. Saturday working will be required on a rota basis.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Supporting the Manager in day-to-day running of the Day Centre
- Previous experience in a similar, assistant management role.
- Excellent written and communication skills
Assistant Manager duties
- Primarily undertaking administrative tasks involved with running the Day Centre
- Occasional “hands on” work with clients
- Competitive salary
- 8% non-contributory pension scheme
About Peggy Dodd Centre
Peggy Dodd is a registered charity which works in the Bath area to help people living with confusion and memory loss, as well as supporting the people that care for them. This is a rewarding place to work, where you can really make a difference to people's lives.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role, please apply below.
Apply for Assistant Day Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly