Infrastructure Engineer - Tier 3
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £50,000 (DOE) + Extensive Benefits Package
We are growing our Managed Services team here at SSP and we are on the lookout for Infrastructure Engineer who wants to work with Virtualisation, Cloud Platforms and the usual Windows Server applications. If you are looking to work within a team who enjoy working together, passionate about making improvements, want to be part of a team where you will have fun but get things done, we are going through exciting times here at SSP.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, we want this person to get involved in:
- Virtualisation – VMware up to 6.5 covering implementation, admin and migration
- AD, GPO, ADFS, Domains, Permission Models, and more
- Exchange – Up to 2016
- NetApp - 3PAR storage covering implementation, admin and migration
- Citrix XenApp 7.6+
- SCCM, Solarwinds and WSUS
- Cylance, McAfee and TrendMicro for Security and Anti-virus
We are looking for a good Infrastructure Engineer who can get involved into above but some areas could be a learning area which we are happy to develop further as we have technical training facilities to support our employees here at SSP.
The role will entail:
- Working with a variety of hardware, software and applications in general to provide a prompt, friendly and professional service to our IT users in relation to systems administration/documentation/testing.
- Planning and installation of new hardware, monitoring system uptime, ensuring high availability, resolving complex client related problems, and designing and implementing all data centre and internal hosted computer systems.
Our employees are rewarded with:
Flexible work life balance, development of AWS globally, 25 days’ holiday + public holidays, pension scheme, life assurance, free parking onsite, shower facilities, childcare vouchers, theme park and cinema discounts, healthcare cashback plans and much more.
Want to be part of the journey yet? SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs and we are an engaging workforce globally via Yammer, sharing ideas with the senior management team, Skype so we can communicate with ease.
Great transport links from Birmingham Business Park; close to the M42, A45 and M6. We offer a shuttle coach for SSP Employees from Birmingham Intl. Train Station.
We have a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
If you want to be part of this exciting journey and you want to have a discussion on what we can offer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Consultant, Senior Network Engineer, Infrastructure Support Engineer, Software Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Virtualisation Engineer.