Based at the London City branch of Brook Street, working within a well established and award winning team!
Our temp desk is a healthy and busy desk that requires a dedicated Recruitment Consultant to manage and develop existing and new business to it's fullest.
You will work alongside and service some of the greatest business within the City of London, as well as bring on and develop new relationships with new organisations.
Your ultimate goal will be to interview the top talent in such detail that you will be eager to have conversations with relevant, new and existing Contacts/Hiring Managers about your Candidates. You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the success of your desk.
- Pro-actively sourcing candidates through social media, job adverts and referrals from your network;
- Reviewing applicants CV's in response to live vacancies, screening the relevantly experienced candidates by telephone and face to interviews;
- Managing the interview process from beginning to end, ensuring clients and candidates are kept informed at all times;
- Developing business through cold calling, networking, social media etc;
- Negotiating fees, keeping in mind at all times what will be beneficial to both your own desk and Brook Street services as a company;
- Visiting clients regularly to develop new business and build lasting relationships;
- Working to set KPI's and financial targets each month.
For additional information please apply
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly