Teach children English online
Teach children English online
We’re looking for experienced teachers who are curious to try online teaching.
This is a teaching career built around your needs. You’ll be teaching online English lessons from the comfort of your home. The schools we work with offer flexible hours and full curriculums, and teaching materials are provided for every lesson.
Teaching online, you will find that many of the issues with classroom teaching disappear. There are no long commutes, huge class sizes, or hours spent making lesson plans.
Most of the time you’ll be teaching 1-on-1, or in small groups. Your students will be elementary school-age, and your lessons will make a real impact on young lives.
If you’re interested, send in an application. We’ll get back to you within 7 working days.
- Starting salary up to $25/hour based on the strength of your interview and teaching experience. (Up to $30/hour with constant positive feedback from students.)
- The comfort of teaching online from home
- Training in current ESOL best practices
- A range of flexible teaching schedules to suit your availability
- A bonus systems to reward outstanding teachers
- A stimulating environment with engaging content that rewards curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity
- Teaching online classes to young learners in Asia
- Providing feedback on student progress
- Showing up on time and an awareness of other time zones
- Motivating students with your enthusiasm
- Engaging with young students
- A neutral North American accent
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Education, Linguistics, Languages)
- English spoken at an idiomatic level
- Experience teaching in the the U.S. or Canadian education systems
- The unrestricted right to work in the U.S. or Canada
- A English teaching certification, such as Trinity TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA
- A state teaching certification in ESOL
- Availability to teach during weekends
- Teaching experience with children between the ages of 3-9
- A genuine love of learning and teaching
- A quiet and professional-looking space
- The ability to teach online
- A fast Internet connection, audio/video capability
What to Expect:
If your initial application is successful, you may be asked to complete any of the following steps:
- An online form giving us more details about your teaching experience both online and offline
- A recorded online interview to tell us a bit about yourself
- An invitation to schedule an in person interview.
- An in person interview via our online platform
- Training in current best practices for teaching English online
To apply please attached your CV to the link provided.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Teach children English online
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly