Our client is a new and fast growing specialist in caring for the elderly and those with dementia, learning and physical disabilities. The position be working in Watford area.
Requirements for a Home Care Assistant
Experience of working within a care environment
Care Certificate Training or equivalent
A flexible attitude and organised approach
Willingness to learn and develop
Good written and verbal communication skills
In return you will get:
- competitive salary of £19,760 per year
- ongoing training and development,
- career progression opportunities.
- mileage allowance
- uniform and supplies
- management support
- mileage allowance at 20 pence per mile.
- public holiday paid at time and a half
The first stage is a telephone interview. The second stage will be a face to face interview with the Director of the company.