Sales and Marketing Operations Executive
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Operations Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, and profitable. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Their business plan is simple; every repair in every property in the world is reported through one of their systems. They are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion plans in the UK and overseas.
The company's reputation is exemplary having repeatedly been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies by clients and a panel of industry leaders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it's filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, boot camp, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making the company what it is.
Don't miss the chance of join a high performing team in an award-winning multinational B2B SaaS company. You will have exposure to internal business leaders and a phenomenal advisory panel including the former CFO of Just Eat, a serial entrepreneur who achieved a £100m+ exit and the former COO of FT.
- Day to day management of Salesforce (SFDC) and other software
- Manage the import of data through imports or manual data entry
- Help review and disseminate knowledge on business tools to improve effectiveness across the business
- Assist with identifying and reviewing trends and performance measured against sales targets and strategic initiatives
- Develop required content for on-boarding and training
- Assist in customising SFDC to meet changing business requirements
- Develop reports and dashboards to drive leadership decision making
- Provide support for all sales and marketing tools
The successful Candidate will:
- Have strong understanding of Microsoft Excel or similar tools (Google Sheets, Open Office etc.) and know the right tool for the job
- Love solving problems and be able to demonstrate this with experience history
- Be passionate about data informed decision making
- Enjoy identifying jobs that can be automated to help everyone work more efficiently
- Ideally have worked with SFDC or other CRM systems previously
- Be analytically minded and have good communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Private medical
- Free gym membership
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Marketing Operations Manager, Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Direct Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Sales Executive, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, BDM, and Business Development may also be considered for this role.