e-Commerce Sales Administrator
7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our friendly team providing support to our E-commerce division.
Duties will include;
- After sales support by phone and by email
- Processing customer returns, refunds and exchanges
- Compiling, Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports
- Improve product listings across marketplaces such as eBay, making title changes, price changes and general improvements.
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Good understanding of Excel and other Microsoft programmes
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multitask
- IT Literate
- To perform tasks accurately with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Honest, flexible and motivated
Although office experience is not essential as full training will be provided, the right applicant will need to be proactive with a fun, yet professional attitude and a great eye for detail.
If you would like to apply for this position please send you CV to: email@example.com
Apply for e-Commerce Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly