Contract: 25 hours per week, temporary (six months)
Progress your career in Human Resources whilst supporting domestic survivors.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time HR Officer to join our dynamic team in an all – female domestic violence organisation. The appointed HR Officer must have a good understanding of the issues faced by groups who have faced abuse.
- Responding to enquiries from employees
- Monitoring recruitment and shortlisting processes
- Providing a general HR service to the organisation
- Carrying out payroll checks and admin of leavers and starters
- Giving guidance to Managers in accordance with our policies/procedures
About Women’s Aid Integrated Services (WAIS)
We provide support to women and their children who are experiencing or escaping abuse throughout Nottingham and the region. We have been offering 24 hour support, refuge accommodation, healthy relationship programmes, and therapy groups for nearly 40 years.
- Staff management experience
- Experience of providing HR support
- CIPD qualified or equivalent (MBA, MA) in related subject
- Ability to use HR systems and databases
- Knowledge of HR best practice & employment law
Interview date: W/c 24th September 2018
It is an Occupational Requirement that applications are open to women only, as permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1, of the Equality Act 2010. WAIS is striving to be an equal opportunities employer and encourages applicants from BME, lesbian or bisexual backgrounds.
If interested, please apply via the application pack on our website by clicking below.