PARRYS COMMERCIALS LTD are a family run privately owned DAF & IVECO service dealership originally established in 1952.
We are looking to recruit 2x HGV technicians to add to our experienced team based near Conwy.
The role of the HGV Technician is to carry out all aspects of maintenance, including servicing, inspection, repair, MOT preparation, breakdowns and any other workshop related tasks that could be reasonably expected.
Candidates must be able to carry out the following:
- Servicing and repair of equipment to MOT standard
- A level of understanding of legal compliance and standards of roadworthiness
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a 'can do attitude' and problem solving skills
The candidate must have NVQ Level 3 qualifications and at least 5 years experience in the HGV industry.
- 20 days annual holiday
- 8 public bank holidays
- Company pension contribution
- Stability through continued investment and growth
- On-going support with DAF & IVECO training and development
Hours of Work
High overtime potential available
Salary dependant on experience circa £26k-£34k + Overtime