Sales Support Administrator
Salary: £16-18k plus Bonus
ParkerSteel is the largest steel stockholder & processor in the UK and has been successfully trading in the engineering and steel industry for over 100 years. As a family run business, we are focused on continuous innovation and improvements that are implemented collaboratively with our staff. Our company has rapidly grown due to our investment in technology and our staff. At the heart of our business is ensuring our staff are motivated, engaged and developing. All our staff members undergo continuous training and development programmes to help them gain new skills, recognised certificates and the opportunities to further their career with us. As well as free training and development opportunities, all our staff have access to a great variety of high street and online discounts via our PerkBox staff scheme.
If you would like to join a vibrant, progressive and innovative company, we have an exciting opportunity for a proactive, self-motivated individual to join our busy Sales department at our Canterbury site.
You will be responsible for managing the incoming enquiries for our sales teams. Communicating directly with the sales person regarding any extra information / queries you may have on the system. You will responsible for entering enquiries onto our bespoke AS400 system that will routinely involve importation of electronic NC files, reading customers drawings and prioritization of work load for orders against tenders, full training will be given.
The Successful candidate will:
• Be able to multitask and work under pressure
• Highly organised and administratively efficient
• Be able to communicate effectively with all members of the Sales team
• Possess strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft office
• Have a keen eye for detail
Skills and Experience
• Experience of working in a team within an office environment
• Able to read technical drawings
• CAD experience preferred but not essential as full training provided