Part Time Data Analyst
We are currently working with a great client looking for an experienced Data Analyst for a well known Housing Association.
This is a long term temporary role for 3-6 months and a Part Time position working 3 days a week. The client is flexible on the days.
The job role involves:
- Analysing Data
- Working with GIS (geographic information systems) Ideally CADCORP
- Data collecting and coordinating
- Importing, exporting and ammending layers of data.
- Using MS Excel to create CSV files
- Producing and analysing reports
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- GIS experience
- MS Excel experience
- Excellent IT skills
- 2 years experience in a similar role
Please apply directly or call Tiffany on 02920 236 669 for more information.
Applications close on Wednesday 5th September.