Sales Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Business Support
Job Title: Office Administrator - Sales & Accounts
Salary: £16,500 p.a. pro rata, plus benefits, Health Plan and Pension Scheme
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time. Monday to Friday, Approx 25 Hours per week.
The Company is an award winning supplier of self-adhesive labels and related products, who over the last 20 years have gained a recognised presence in the market place for offering cost effective label solutions along with a superb level of customer service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator who is both willing and able to work with both the Sales and Accounts teams. Due to the varied nature of the role you will require a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. There will be lots of customer contact so a high degree of customer service ability and an excellent telephone manner is very important. You will be required to make decisions and be able to think on your feet with a good knowledge of general software packages such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage and Data Base systems.
- Provide high quality administrative support to the sales team
- Raising orders and credit checking customers
- Cover for absence and part time members of the sales team
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Preparing weekly / monthly sales figures for the sales team to include checking month end figures
- Updating the customer database
- Assisting the accounts department with Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Willing to be flexible and perform any additional tasks that may be required
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Business Support, Office Administrator, Admin, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Sales Support Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin will also be considered for this role.