Customer Service Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Customer Service Engineer to be based in central Scotland covering Scotland wide. Salary £25,000 to £30,000 plus company vehicle, mileage, and additional benefits, private Healthcare, Life Assurance etc.
- Carries out repairs, routine service & testing of air quality monitoring systems / instrument's at customer sites
- Carries out repairs, service & calibration of industrial and Ambient equipment
- Keeping customers informed regarding the status of any instruments being repaired offsite.
- Update team managers on the status of company clients in the area, and assist in problem resolutions etc.
Skills and Experience required for the Service Engineer role:
- (BTec) HNC in Electronics or Mechanical engineering desirable. (BTec) ONC in similar disciplines acceptable
- Engineering experience or approved apprenticeship in an engineering background
- Experience in the servicing and commissioning of instrumentation.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Self reliance and ability and willingness to travel to customers sites, mainly Central Scotland. However occasional UK or overseas visit may be requested.
Full details for the Customer Service Engineer available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Customer Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly