We are looking for outgoing, confident and passionate customer service individuals to join an impressive growing company near York.
You will be working within the claims department with a flexible working system. You will be required to work one Saturday in three, so flexibility is a must.
- Assist with admin duties.
- Answer Claims Department telephone calls in line with the departmental SLA.
- Assess claims promptly and fairly.
- Liaise with policyholders, veterinary practices and loss adjusters verbally and in writing in order to assess a claim.
- Take responsibility for processing each claim with efficiency, ensuring all facts are obtained before a decision is made.
- Calculate settlement of claims.
- Assess future underwriting risks (exclusions).
- Assist with the development of policy wordings.
- Address customer Urgents, Complaints and Appeals.
- Meet daily file and phone targets.
To register your interest or for more information please call Vicky on 01904 628741.
Apply for Claims Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly