Head Of Client Services
Our client is a Northern Ireland based technology company specialising in marketing automation software as a service. They provide an all-in-one digital engagement platform in order to make digital marketing simple, easy and affordable for small businesses.
The client services role is to provide marketing services to our SME customers - this involves everything from developing digital strategies to increasing the company brand awareness, engagements and sales. As Head of Client Services you will assist the customer in creating and monitoring an online presence across multiple channels including Email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics and Landing Pages etc.
The ideal candidate will come from an Advertising or Media background, perhaps from an agency although not essential. Above all the successful applicant must have the following:
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or similar third level qualification
- Experience in managing client campaigns
- Well disciplined with superlative organisation of self and others
- Empathy to understand client's needs, company strategy and intrinsic motivation
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines on time every time
- Strong communicator with the capacity to advise clients in a professional manner as well as relay instructions and interact with colleagues and team members in other departments
- Passionate about marketing and digital in particular, keen to learn more and committed to continuous professional and personal development
If you are a leader with a strong team development side then we would love to have a conversation with you so please call Stephen Haslam on 02890 324548 or alternatively click on "Apply"