Senior Administrator/Office Co-Ordinator
Job Title:Office Administrator (1 year contract- maternity cover)
Role overview: My clients London office comprises approximately 80 people with a primary focus upon Metals trading and supporting staff. The administrator is responsible for the smooth running of the front of house area and provides cover for other groups as necessary. The candidate will also work closely alongside the office manager.
- To provide support in respect to general secretarial duties. Including the competent typing of letters,expenses, filing, booking of restaurants/taxis
- Arrange travel, book hotels, rail travel and car hire. Create a travel itinerary for the traveller stating all relevant booking details and confirmation numbers.
- PA support to Metals Director including some diary management.
- Arrange annual LME Week client dinner, charity football match and sightseeing/shopping trip.
- Assist the office manager with ad-hoc duties, such as maintenance.
- To ensure that reception is run as efficiently and smartly as possible. Also to make sure visitors are welcomed courteously and offered refreshments on arrival.
- Ensure calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Act with the highest integrity to adhere to my clients principles following all appropriate rules and regulations.
- Responsible for ordering security passes for new starters/visitors/cancellation if employees are leaving.
- Responsible for managing paperwork for all archive records both in and out of storage.
- Order stationery and other consumables to maintain stock levels to ensure smooth running of resources.
- Book meeting rooms for colleagues and arrange any catering, if required. Ensure meetings rooms are tidy before and after meetings.
- Ensure calendars are kept up to date for meeting rooms and are printed out daily.
- Responsible for sending and receiving mail and couriers.
- Have a working knowledge of all office equipment.
- Keep all reception processes up to date.
- Solid understanding of MS Office
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently and to work with multiple managers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner a must
- Highly motivated