Motor Insurance Claims Handler
Do you have a working knowledge of handling motor insurance claims including liability and fraud? Are you looking for a progressive opportunity in an expanding organisation?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within an established motor insurance company in the North Tyneside area.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience
Our clients are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and organised individuals with a `can do` attitude to join their busy and expanding claims team.
Your role will involve settling claims quickly and on the best terms possible by:
- Handling your own portfolio of claims - up to 200 active at any given time, so the ability to cope under pressure is a must!
- Negotiating claims
- Managing inbound and outbound telephone calls from policyholders and third parties
- Keeping accurate and up to date records
The successful candidates will be:
- Able to use their own initiative
- In possession of a positive, `can-do` attitude
- Able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Capable of prioritising their workload
- Focused on customers
- Familiar with the motor insurance claims processes - particular attention paid to liability and fraud investigation
- An induction into the bespoke, in house software used
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (rising to 28 + 8 after 5 full years service)
- Company sick pay scheme at 1 weeks pay after the completion of 6 months probation
- Dress down on a Friday
- Free Parking!
If this sounds like the role for you, click `apply` now to be considered!
If you would like further information, please contact our consultant Jacqui on 0191 232 5661. Applications also welcome by email and should be sent .
Apply for Motor Insurance Claims Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly