With over 50 years in the distribution industry, Waxman Group is looking for an Operations Assistant to join their vibrant team situated in Elland, just off the M62.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director this position is a key role within the organisation and offers the successful applicant the ability to progress within the company.
As an Operations Assistant, you will be a key part in helping to develop company processes and providing analysis of the overall sales and organisational operations of the group.
The nature of the role includes:
- Supporting the Operations Director in developing in maintaining company procedures
- Updating purchase and selling prices for all products within the company inventory management system (full training provided)
- Liaising with suppliers to collate all product specifications required for entering new products onto the company database and website
- Assessing company procedures and sales and recommending any changes that may be required.
- Liaising with each department to ensure the smooth running of communication and processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of spreadsheets - more specifically Excel
- Knowledge of the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Good numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Approachable with good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with good time management
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Degree 2:1 and above in an analytical, business or scientific subject
About Waxman Group
At Waxman Group we offer a friendly and supportive environment with free parking, good holidays and pension plan for all employees.
Beginning as a synthetic fibre company over 50 years ago, Waxman Group now consists of seven companies within three key divisions: Fibres, Ceramic Tiles and Renewable Energy.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01422 371811 for more information
Apply for Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly