An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join a well established steel stockholder based in Bangor, North Wales.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus statutory entitlement and excellent working conditions.
Barclay & Mathieson (B+M Steel) has over 130 years’ experience as steel stockholders in the UK and operate from 14 locations around the country.
As part of a large group of companies, which has a turnover in excess of £5 billion, we have the purchasing power to ensure that our prices, both for steel and added-value services, are extremely competitive.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Internal Sales
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers and processing of sales orders
- Proactive telesales. Outbound cold calls to prospective clients to generate new business
- Sales administration
- Advising customers on pricing
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful Sales Executive will have:
- Previous experience of Inside / Internal Sales
- Previous telesales experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally experience working within the steel stockholding or engineering industry
- IT literate
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
The salary is dependent on experience.
This role would suit an experienced Inside Sales, Internal Sales, Telesales or Sales Executive with a dynamic and highly self motivated personality.
If your skills match the above and you are ready for an exciting opportunity please apply.