UK - US 360 RECRUITER: BARRINGTON JAMES RELOCATION PROGRAMME
Barrington James is a fast-growing global life sciences recruitment consultancy. We are looking out for motivated people who want to better their lives through their career.
Do you have the potential to help us bring the business to the next level? If so, the rewards are limited only by your ambition and performance, but most of all, commitment.
As part of a new, unique, programme, we are looking for professionals who want to work on our U.S team, but from the U.K office. This opportunity offers you the option to relocate to either of our U.S offices (NYC or North Carolina) after spending 12-18 months working from the UK HQ.
WHY APPLY TO THIS ROLE?
- Unique and supportive training programme aimed at enthusiastic grads
- Competitive basic salaries and unrivalled commission structures
- Transparent opportunities for career progression across the globe through to director level
- Lots of financial incentives including: monthly commission, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, Directors Lunches
- A great working environment and smart-casual dress code
- Working hours that allow you to keep mornings free
THE MAIN ROLES OF OUR U.S RECRUITERS (FROM THE UK) ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Source and discretely headhunt suitable candidates for roles
- Build an unparalleled network of candidates and clients
- Match candidates together with clients based on competency and in-depth interview questioning
- Win and develop new business through networking
- Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools
- Competitive basic salary with on-target-earnings in your first year of GBP40,000+
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Easier to earn bigger commission pay-cheques in this role, due to deal values naturally being higher in the U.S
- Ongoing training delivered up to director level
- 12-18 months working in the UK HQ before relocating to the states
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- You must be able to work 12:00 - 21:00 (So lie-ins every morning!) with early finishes on Friday at 18:30.
- If you do not have a degree, you ideally need prior sales experience
- You must be target-driven and self-motivated
- You must be able to commute to our HQ in Horley
We are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to develop a career with us. Running a desk at Barrington James is not an easy task. We are looking for those who show resilience and can motivate themselves in order to further their career. Most importantly, we need someone who will commit 100% to the role, the company, and the culture.
See our blogs about our relocation programmes for more information: