FINTEC recruit is seeking a Contracts Manager for our client in Aberdeen. This is a permanent position with salary circa £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience. Experience in a supply chain procurement contracting role in the marine, subsea, offshore markets is a preference.
- Development of proposals strategies,
- Co-ordinates the contractual and commercial submission of tenders
- Provides commercial and contractual support
- Prepares and reviews proposals for dispute resolution.
- Provides contractual advice, initiates and responds to contractual correspondence
- Supports the management team in the identification, assessment and preparation of claims
- Develops contractual and commercial models
Skills and Experience required for the Contracts Manager role:
- Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions and proven ability to negotiate with Clients and Suppliers.
- Experience in a commercial environment from working in a similar role
- Degree qualified in Quantity. Surveying, Business Administration / Management, Purchasing or Legal discipline.
- Experience of working in a supply chain contracts role within marine, subsea or offshore an advantage but not an essential
Full information on the Contracts Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly