Luxury Retail Customer Service Executive
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - Fortnum & Mason
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (part time hours also available)
The Company is a European award winning company, in a modern and stylish office overlooking the Thames Estuary.
They are proud to work with many international brands and are currently recruiting for people to join their Fortnum & Mason team.
You will be the first point of contact for all customer queries, therefore as a brand ambassador for the client it is vital that at every step of the process you ensure customer service is provided at a high standard and that all customers can communicate with ease by acting quickly and consistently. You will be the voice of this esteemed brand and make sure that the customer is at the heart of every conversation.
If you have excellent communication and customer service skills and would like to work for an amazing luxury brand then they would love to hear from you!
- Take ownership for the investigation and resolution of customer queries aiming for a first contact resolution wherever possible.
- Ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with promptly
- Update and maintain customer records ensuring that any agreed actions are logged and that customers are kept regularly informed of the progress of their issue
- Keep managers and team members updated with sensitive or potential Brand impacting issues
- Follow agreed Customer Service processes but recognise when you need to do something different in the interests of customer satisfaction
- Highlight any broken processes that can affect the customer experience or operation and make suggestions for improvement
- To work consistently to the highest standards possible and achieve all personal KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- To remain calm and professional at all times and resolve customer complaints to the best of your ability within the parameters of the client directives and scripting
- To ensure that all key information captured is recorded clearly and concisely without spelling errors.
- To consistently deliver optimum levels of quality and service at all times and actively create trust with the customer demonstrating an open and honest approach.
- To use initiative and raise any operational, technical or sensitive concerns as soon as they are identified to ensure rapid resolution by in-house departments
- To take ownership and responsibility for personal development, learning and performance levels and in addition, willingly undertake all necessary training provided by the Training Manager or client
- Be timely, efficient and professional in all aspects of your role
- Ensure all written and verbal communication will be reflective of the Company's brand
- Once fully trained, support new starters and seasonal recruits in the team and lead by example in delivering customer service
- Working alongside the Team Managers and Service Delivery Manager to provide customer feedback and continue to improve our customer service
- A minimum of GCSE English grade C or equivalent (exceptional circumstances considered). You must have superb written and spoken English
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility for the customer journey
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the Company family and developing your career with them
- Be punctual and reliable
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious & driven
- Experience of working in or an understanding of luxury retail customer service - minimum one year
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- An understanding or keen interest in social networking
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Social events and nights out
- Free fruit Wednesday's
- Ice Cream August
- In-house masseuse
- Discount at various retailers such as:
- 25% of UGG Australia
- Revolutions bar
- Flexible shift patterns
- Opportunities for development and progression within the company
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of Luxury Customer Service, High-End Retail Customer Service, Retail Customer Support, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Consultant, Luxury Retail Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Services Officer, Client Services Support, Client Support Agent and Customer Services Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Luxury Retail Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly