Customer Service Executive - Multilingual Speakers
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - French, German, Dutch and Italian speakers
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (part time hours also available)
The Company is a European award winning state-of-the-art contact centre specialising in all forms of customer contact from calls through to web chat and social media.
They are proud to partner with a number of prestigious international brands covering a wide variety of sectors such as retail, food, luxury labels, pharmaceutical, car insurance, music and software.
The Company is looking for confident and fluent multilingual speakers to join their rapidly growing business. You will offer the highest level of customer service, dealing with inbound queries across a number of channels including calls, email and web chat.
They are looking for French, German, Dutch and Italian speakers as well as a number of other European languages. If this sounds like your perfect role then they would love to hear from you!
You will be the first point of contact for all customer queries therefore as a brand ambassador for the client it is vital that at every step of the process you ensure customer service is provided at a high standard and ensure that all customers can communicate with ease by acting quickly and consistently.
You will be the voice of this esteemed brand and make sure that the customer is at the heart of every conversation.
- A minimum of GCSE English grade C or equivalent (exceptional circumstances considered). You must have superb written and spoken English
- You must be fluent in at least one other European language
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathic approach
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility for the customer journey
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the Company family and developing your career with them
- Be punctual and reliable
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Social events and nights out
- Free fruit Wednesday's
- Ice Cream August
- In-house masseuse
- Discount at various retailers such as:
- 25% of UGG Australia
- Revolutions bar
- Flexible shift patterns
- Opportunities for development and progression within the company
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of Customer Service Representative, Multilingual Speaker Customer Service, Customer Support, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Aid, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Services Officer, Client Services Support, Client Support Agent and Customer Services Administrator may also be considered for this role.