Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (part time hours also available)
The Company is a European award winning state-of-the-art contact centre specialising in all forms of customer contact from calls through to web chat and social media.
They are proud to partner with a number of prestigious international brands covering a wide variety of sectors such as retail, food, luxury labels, pharmaceutical, car insurance, music and software.
You will be the first point of contact for all customer queries therefore as a brand ambassador for the client it is vital that at every step of the process you ensure customer service is provided at a high standard and ensure that all customers can communicate with ease by acting quickly and consistently.
Working within the Bureau department allows you to work on a variety of client's accounts and every call could be a different client. As you develop through your career with the Company more accounts will be introduced allowing you a wide exposure and a versatile approach.
Their goal is to ensure, as a team, they meet, deliver and where possible, exceed their client's expectations and Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- To manage customer enquiries for a variety of different clients via inbound calls
- To carry out all interactions as thought you are the client and not a third party provider
- To demonstrate the ability to adjust to different phone calls with ease
- Deal with customers professionally ensuring theirs and the client's needs remain a priority at all times
- To ensure all calls are answered within the timeframes outlined in any Service Level Agreements
- To remain polite and courteous at all times and demonstrate empathy and understanding when dealing with customer complaints and concerns
- To handle and resolve customer complaints to the best of your ability within the parameters of the client directives and scripting.
- To direct requests and unresolved issues accurately to the designated point of contact
- To ensure that all information captured is recorded clearly and concisely without spelling errors
- To consistently deliver optimum levels of quality at all times
- To create trust with the customer demonstrating an open and honest approach
- To use initiative to raise any operational or technical concerns as soon as they are identified to ensure rapid resolution either in-house or via the client
- To take ownership and responsibility for personal development, learning and performance levels
- To willingly undertake all necessary training provided by our in-house trainer or that delivered directly but the client
- To upsell on accounts that require upselling targets, this is delivered through sales through service
- A minimum of GCSE English grade C or equivalent (exceptional circumstances considered). You must have superb written and spoken English
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility for the customer journey
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the Company family and developing your career with them
- Be punctual and reliable
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- An understanding of the property development environment
- An understanding of sales through service
As a Customer Service Advisor you will have the full support of your manager and your team members, you will be given full training.
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Social events and nights out
- Free fruit Wednesday's
- Ice Cream August
- In-house masseuse
- Discount at various retailers such as:
- 25% of UGG Australia
- Revolutions bar
- Flexible shift patterns
- Opportunities for development and progression within the company
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Aid, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Services Officer, Client Services Support, Client Support Agent and Customer Services Administrator may also be considered for this role.