We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a fast-paced and dynamic accounts department at our modern Swansea Waterfront offices.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will:
- Arranging meetings and greeting visitors
- Deal with queries by landlords and tenants
- Post bank/cheque receipts for management clients and estates
- Manage bank duties including chasing arrears and paying invoices
- Undertake photocopying, scanning and file storage organisation
Rowland Jones Chartered Surveyors provides a wide variety of property services and professional advice in the South and West Wales.
To apply you must have:
- Excellent numerical skills
- A passion for finance
- Competency in using IT software
- Previous accountancy experience – desirable
Please fill in the application form below with your CV to apply.