Hours: 35 hours per week
Be part of the vision; be part of the RIBA.
RIBA West Midlands has an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to help manage and deliver key events and services to our members within the West Midlands.
Events will include the prestigious RIBA Awards programme and Great British Building visits, and supporting Local Member Branch Association activities.
This role is mainly office based but some travel around the region may be required.
- Accurately recording and reporting
- Represent the RIBA professionally and appropriately
- Managing an exciting portfolio of activities, meeting targets and deadlines
- Supporting the development of digital communications to target key audiences
The RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) is a global professional membership body, driving excellence in architecture.
What we offer:
- Life assurance
- Lunch for new staff
- Free refreshments
- Advice and support services
- 8% - 12% additional pension contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Social events including Christmas and summer parties
- Recognition schemes and long service awards
- Annual leave of 26.5 days plus bank holidays (rising to 29.5 after 5 years)
- Excellent communicator
- Financial admin and numerical skills
- Awareness of the architecture sector
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Professional IT and social media experience
- Experience of working within a complex organisation or membership body
Interview date: Tuesday 2 October 2018
We welcome and encourage job applicants from all backgrounds and sector experience.
Registered Charity No. 210566