Estates Coordinator - Capheaton, Northumberland
3 days per week
circa £17k per annum
A rural estate requires a book keeper, manager and marketer.
• Book keeping and accounting – rent roll, invoicing and finances across an in hand farming business, rented land and farms, residential portfolio, and weddings business.
• Residential lettings – managing a portfolio of 35 properties to include lettings and rent reviews.
• Weddings and holiday cottages – marketing and management of bookings and changeovers.
• A good understanding of digital and social marketing is key.
• General management with the team and owners.
• An understanding of the rural sector useful but not essential.
This role is fundamental to the growth of a family business and so the candidate must have, aside from their professional abilities, good people skills.
Apply for Estates Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly