Sales Account Manager
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Attractive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Part of the international Bianco group of companies, John Bell Pipeline is a highly successful and long established business with over 40 years of trading as a leading supplier of carbon and alloy pipe, fittings, flanges, valves and ancillary products.
At this exciting stage in their development, this highly regarded business is looking for an Account Manager to take responsibility for the development of accounts supplying Pipe Fittings and Flanges and associated products to a select number of operators and major contractors, along with the global growth of their export sales business in the Oil and Gas and other industrial sectors.
Reporting to the Project Sales Manager this multifaceted technical sales role will require the successful candidate to demonstrate effective sales and business development techniques whilst developing and growing their own portfolio of accounts. As part of the overall offering the company supply bespoke Pipe Fittings and Flanges for specific projects and general enquiries both within the UK and overseas and therefore are looking for an adept technical sales engineer who has the knowledge to interpret and provide bespoke solutions. The Account Manager’s role is primarily office based but can involve some UK and overseas travel.
- Account Manage a portfolio of high-profile accounts, domestically and internationally.
- Provide accurate and detailed quotations to customers.
- Target and secure UK and export business.
- Experienced and customer focused sales professional.
- Experience in supplying bespoke technical solutions to the Oil & Gas and other industrial sectors.
- Previous exposure working with operators and major contractors.
- Commercial negotiation skills.
If you are Interested in joining this highly successful, independently owned, international group, then please forward your CV with covering letter quoting reference number LH0303 to our retained consultants Lighthouse Search & Selection Ltd via the Apply button.