Recuritment & HR Coordinator
Recruitment and HR Coordinator
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Recruitment and HR Coordinator. This is a contract role based in Cambridge for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £24,000 - £29,000 depending on experience
Our company has always been a world leader in technological innovation, building some of the most important products in both the software and hardware industry. Now, we are continuing that tradition as our world shifts to one in which more and more everyday devices are being connected to the Internet. At our company, research plays a crucial role in driving those breakthroughs. Our researchers, scientists, and engineers have influenced virtually every product we have released in the past three decades. We believe in the value of research, for our own work and for the world we live in.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Process interview requests. Liaise with staffing, hiring managers and candidates. Coordinate complex interview schedules, manage all interview queries and handle pre, during and post interview logistics.
- Manage the recruitment tracker and update content.
- Process new hire requests. Coordinate on-boarding logistics and manage new hire queries.
- Manage new hire induction day. Coordinate first day of arrival logistics for new hires, including hosting first day HR inductions.
- Field and process HR enquiries as appropriate.
- Provide support for HR meetings and events. Handle pre, during and post meeting requirements.
- General HR admin duties. Standard duties to include, but are not limited to: minute taking, preparation of letters, fielding telephone calls, raising purchase orders, purchasing collateral, arranging catering, assisting with HR projects and booking training.
- Manage local HR content on the Intranet.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience working in an HR administration role would be preferable.
- Experience working within a global organisation, across multiple time zones, would be desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook essential).
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A strong administrator.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (ability to multi-task and prioritise).
- Ability to manage complex scheduling.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters and act with discretion.
- Able to work well under pressure, occasionally within short time constraints.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (must be a fluent English speaker).
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 5th September @ 11