Community Care Workers - DRIVERS needed
Community Care Workers – South Ockendon & Surrounds, DRIVERS NEEDED
Up to £10.00 per hour, dependent on experience
Lodge Group Care is so proud of all of its staff members. We really do have a close knit, friendly and professional care team. We aim to not only offer the best home care, residential and supported living services to those we serve (in several London Boroughs and parts of Essex), but also the best care for our team too. Our aim is to work in a way that is empowering and inclusive for all team members.
We believe our clients are happy because we are committed to ensuring that our staff feel valued. Our carers and support workers receive ongoing high quality training and are focused on the quality of life of our clients – our extended family.
Benefits / Package
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday Pay & Employer funded Workplace Pension Scheme
- An opportunity to work for a growing and forward thinking company
- Outstanding training & career development opportunities including NVQ qualifications
- Both Full & Part-Time opportunities available
- Two-weekly Payroll
- Caring, kind & enthusiastic
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life for vulnerable people
- Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be comfortable working within either a team setting or lone working
- UK Driving Licence and own vehicle for work
- Hold or be willing to undertake a DBS check
- Have a flexible working pattern
Experience is desirable, however not essential as full training will be given.
This is an incredibly rewarding position with high levels of job satisfaction. We are looking for reliable, caring, compassionate staff to join our friendly team of carers.
If you are an experienced carer, or someone looking for a change, who has a committed and caring personality then APPLY NOW
Full-time / Part-time Roles Available
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour (Dependent Upon Relevant Experience)