Digital Marketing, Campaigns & B2C Executive
Digital Marketing Executive - Communications
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).
As Digital Marketing, Campaigns & B2C Executive, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of all consumer campaigns. You will oversee all actions with focus on overall reach, traffic generated, database acquisition and commercialisation.
- Localising and executing global digital marketing strategies.
- Being responsible for local Amer Sports E-Comm business, maximizing local website traffic.
- Steering & executing local campaigns for B2C/B2X.
- Being responsible for Database Acquisition & Database Lead for Country.
- Database Commercialisation / Direct Marketing (Email Marketing, CRM etc.).
- Supporting of 360 campaigns with Shopper Marketing.
- Managing consumer campaigns – agency selection and budgeting.
- Managing Social Media campaigns.
- Coordinating localisation of content.
- Maintaining, developing and providing local technology knowledge, providing global and brand digital marketing team with relevant updates.
- Reporting progress of KPI achievement to Country Marketing Manager & EMEA Digital Marketing Manager
- 3-5 years of digital focused marketing in branded consumer goods businesses in FMCG and/or leading sporting goods
- Created and implemented digital marketing plans and techniques such as social media, e-commerce, paid media
- Worked with complex data and within the digital marketing framework around Inspire, Find, Learn, Engage, Buy and Loyalty
- Negotiated and placed digital media budgets
- Experience of working in an English speaking matrix organisation is beneficial
- Being Digital Native
- Analysing and Interpreting
- Deciding and Initiating action
- Presenting and Communicating
- Commercial & Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Planning & Organizing
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online using the link provided.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.