Field Maintenance Engineer / Refrigeration / Catering Engineer
Job Title: Field Maintenance Engineer - Refrigeration & Catering Equipment
Location: North West and Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £32,000 Basic Salary (Subject to experience) - £10 - £14 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a Manchester based commercial catering equipment company supplying the catering and hospitality industry as well as carrying out service, maintenance, repair and installations on all types of commercial catering equipment.
Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit a Refrigeration engineer to cover the North West and Yorkshire area.
- As a Refrigeration / Catering Engineer you will be carrying out maintenance, repair, fault finding and installation of Refrigeration and Catering equipment e. restaurant and bar refrigeration to include walk in cold rooms. Experience an advantage with Dishwashers, ware washers, glass washers, cooking equipment.
- You will be field based covering the North West and Yorkshire.
- You will be working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- 8am to 5pm week days, 1 Hour lunch.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to be on call for evening and weekend call outs ( rota )
- Overtime hours available
- The successful candidate MUST have similar engineering experience within the refrigeration & Commercial Catering Equipment industry
- Experience & qualifications in refrigeration repair & maintenance
- Experience & qualifications in electrical and gas catering equipment repair & maintenance.
- You MUST also have a full UK driving licence
- You will be ideally living in the Yorkshire area
The Company Offers the Following:
- Up To £32,000 Basic Salary (Subject to experience) - £10 - £14 per hour
- Overtime available
- 20 days annual holiday growing by 1 day per year up to 24 Days.
- Mobile phone
- Van with Fuel Card
- PPE & Tools
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Commercial Catering Engineers, Electrical Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Air Conditioning Engineer, Refrigeration Technician, Air Conditioning Technician, Technician, Service Engineer, Refrigeration Service Engineer, Fridge Engineer, Freezer Technician, Refrigeration Installation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer will also be considered for this role.