IT System Analyst - SAP S/4 HANA Finance
Dartbridge Systems Limited designs and provides IT solutions for cloud-based ERP applications such as SAP S/4 HANA and SAP SuccessFactors. We have 5 vacancies for IT System Analyst - SAP S/4 HANA Finance and FICO. The selected candidates will be responsible participating in the planning, development, maintenance, and enhancement of SAP applications.
- Design and develop SAP S/4 HANA implementation architecture and implementation plans including rapid deployment methodologies.
- Analyze business processes and process redesign expertise in functional or technical areas of FICO within the enterprise specifically in the analysis, and redesign, of SAP S/4 HANA functions and processes
- Customize SAP FICO functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Conduct workshops to coach other project personnel to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and best practices
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong skills in SAP S/4 HANA and SAP FICO in designing and implementing solutuons.
- Track record in the design and configuration of New GL, AP/AR, AA, PCA, GAAP, foreign currency evaluation and country specific taxation and localizations
- Sound integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (MM, SD) is a must
- Understanding of SAP S/4 HANA simplifications across SAP domains FI, MM, SD, PP etc.
- Track record in providing functional architectural design expertise across all areas of Finance
- Experience of core module integration with other SAP Modules (e.g., SD)
- Should be a team player, with good exposure to project management tools and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate or business discipline. Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Significant experience in SAP FICO with 2-3 end-to-end full lifecycle implementation in SAP FICO or S/4 HANA Finance
- Experience in manufacturing, product costing with result analysis and profitability analysis is a must for one of the roles.
Closing date for applications: 1st October 2018