Operations Administrator (Controls Team)
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY WITHIN AN ADMINISTRATOR POSITION? ALSO HAVING POSSIBLY DEALT WITH TRADE BOOKINGS AND TRADE AMENDMENTS?
Your duties will include:
1. Perform a Trade Booking and Trade Amendments service for International and UK non-straight through transactions for our Corporate and Retail Clients.
2. Perform the Crest Checking process to ensure all trades booked to settle in Crest the UK`s Centralised Settlement system are agreed and matched prior to settlement by proactively liaising with Market Counterparts and Corporate Clients and taking action to minimise any risk.
3. Perform daily the MIFIR Transaction Reporting process using Unavista to investigate and resolve exceptions for rejected trades reports ensuring all reportable trades are correctly reported within the regulatory deadline.
4. Monitor internal booking accounts to ensure that the balances are flat at the end of each business day. Investigate and resolve any accounts with balances.
5. Check the Failed Crest Messages Queue investigating all failed messages and taking action to resolve.
6. Produce daily reports detailing all transactions over 500k that remain unsettled and circulate to both Departmental and Senior Management.
7. Ensure all relevant regulatory controls and procedures are diligently employed and observed including FCA, Inland Revenue and in particular, CASS requirements.
8. Provide technical advice and guidance on all transaction booking issues to our Corporate Clients and other Internal departments.
9. Required to cross train on the Cash and Stock Reconciliations and Account Control roles within the Controls Department.
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today!!