Halls of Cambridge Ltd are looking to appoint an Apprentice to train as a locksmith.
This is an initial two-year apprenticeship. The candidate will shadow Halls of Cambridge locksmiths on jobs whilst being based at our offices at Barnwell Drive, Barnwell Road. In addition, spend time in our shop on Mill Road learning all aspects of bench locksmithing and key cutting.
There will be structured courses run by the Master Locksmith Association throughout the Apprenticeship and beyond if required.
- Must have a keen interest in becoming a Locksmith with a potential to becoming a Master Locksmith
- Must be a self-starter, keen to learn new skills and willing to work hard
- Preferably live locally or have good travel links to central Cambridge
- Willing to stay away from home on occasional overnight courses
- Due to the locations of some of the work, a clean criminal record and a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) will be required.
Closing date for applications: 30th September 2018
Please contact, by email with a covering letter and C.V to:
Ray Channon, Operations Manager
If you have any queries please call 01223 706450