Senior Care Co-Ordinator
Senior Care Co-ordinator, Romford
40 hours per week. Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 (DOE)
Monday to Friday – Immediate Start
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join Lodge Group’s team as a Senior Care Co-ordinator at our head office in Romford. You will be assisting the Care Manager and working alongside our Care Co-ordinator to grow the business by delivering extraordinary care services to clients.
About Lodge Group: Lodge Group Care is so proud of all its staff members. We really do have a close knit, friendly and professional care team. We aim to not only offer the best home care, residential and supported living services to those we serve (in several London Boroughs and parts of Essex), but also the best care for our team too. Our aim is to work in a way that is empowering and inclusive for all team members.
We believe our clients are happy because we are committed to ensuring that our staff feel valued. Our carers and support workers receive ongoing high quality training and are focused on the quality of life of our clients – our extended family. Lodge Group Care has a GOOD rating from the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for all relevant services.
About The Role:
- Support the Care Manager with new and ongoing relationships between our carers and clients
- Deliver exceptional service through face to face visits to our clients for Quality Assurance and Service Reviews, as well as communications through other means. Ensure all follow-up activities are recorded and acted upon, as well as alerting the Care Manager to any serious concerns
- Undertake emergency visits when required
- Participate in the on-call rota
- Assist the Care Manager with developing Care Plans
- Planning and managing the scheduling of our carers’ activities and ensuing everyone is well informed. Checking that all visits have been undertaken and any issues are investigated properly. Undertake shadowing and spot check activities with our carers as part of our service quality management
- Review clients journals and activity log sheets, report any areas for concern
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Identify training and recruitment needs and report to relevant colleagues
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Management / Supervisory experience
- Strong skills in planning, scheduling, prioritising and time management
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle
- An absolute passion for delivering exceptional customer service and delivering the best quality care services
- Excellent verbal communication skills for working with both team members and clients – including managing challenging situations with empathy, confidence and professionalism
- Strong written communication skills
- Proactive in identifying changes we could make to improve our service
Our staff receive an enviable benefits package including:
- Bonus scheme and competitive pay
- Competitive Salary Package – Dependent on Experience
- Health care plan with WPA
- Very supportive team
- “Normal” Hours 09:00 am -17:30 pm (some flexibility required for emergencies and on-call duties)
If you feel you are an ambitious, problem solver who works well under pressure & can hit the ground running in this role as Senior Care Co-Ordinator please apply now!
If you need any questions, give Bianca a call on 0330 335 8997 for more information about the role.