Sales Representative - Permanent: Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, company car, laptop, mobile, and bonus scheme.
Permanent: Stainless Restoration Ltd provides metal surface finishing treatment & solutions (Chemical cleaning, Blasting, Painting) to the fabrication, engineering and manufacturing sectors, If you are interested in joining an exciting company who are at the forefront of industrial cleaning and surface treatments then Stainless Restoration Ltd may be right for you.
As a leading supplier of products, services and solutions for the metal surface finishing industry, we realise our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed.
As a leader in our field, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available for our UK site in Manchester, including a Sales Representative. We are keen to speak with applicants looking for a challenging and successful career in line with the growth strategy plans we have in place.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of SRL core products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilise this knowledge to successfully sell SRL product solutions to new and existing customers in assigned territory.
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales targets and supports Company revenue and profit targets.
- Optimise business development plan by working closely with the Sales Manager and team to maximise time in the field and overall efficiency through development and pre-qualification of leads.
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs.
- Continuously expand customer understanding and use SRL product, services, solutions and capabilities including, chemical cleaning services, Electropolishing, Blasting & Painting, High pressure water jetting, Fabrication in Plastics.
- Work effectively with internal support departments to promote sales for new and existing customers to maximise SRL visibility with the industry.
- Attend trade events to promote SRL product solutions and brand.
- Complete sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The successful applicant will have:
- A background selling capital equipment or technical solutions to the Engineering industry is desirable
- The role will be split between office / factory/ customer sites.
- There will be some overnight stays
- There will also be the possibility of some occasional overseas travel.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly