Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our client requires a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for 3 to 6 months to provide admin support to the Recruitment team through the end to end recruitment process within the technology center based in Nottingham.
Client: The client is the Recruitment Service Provider (MSP) for the overall client who are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster.
Location: The Nottingham office is the UK's technology hub which services all exciting technology projects for all financial service products in the UK.
To provide admin support to the Recruitment team through the end to end recruitment process.
Pay: Competitive - open to a competitive rate.
Will be responsible for;
- Posting vacancies for advertising
- Scheduling interviews including booking rooms, sending confirmation emails and collecting candidates from reception.
- Responding to Candidate queries via phone and e-mail
- Responding to Hiring Manager queries (face to face, phone and e-mail)
- Pre-screening candidates as required
- Collating multiple reports
- General ad hoc recruitment activities
- Must have a proven track record working within an administration and coordination role
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages with advanced Excel Skills
- Strong organizational skills and a sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A personable, can do attitude
- Able to consistently maintain a high activity/productivity level
- Can use own initiative and judgement to tackle issues
- Ability to multitask and deal with changes in priority
- Professional manner and the ability to stay calm under pressure
Nice to have
- Prior experience in a corporate environment (ideally within Technology)
- Building relationships
- Team Working
- Works beyond job remit
- Drive, Determination & Resilience
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Achievement Orientation - Highly motivated with a positive approach and drives activities through to conclusions.
- Engaging and authentic - easily and effectively engages people, drawing them into our network, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Organised and efficient - able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives