iOS / Android Developer
3 days left
- Full Time
iOS / Android Developer
Shipley, West Yorkshire
£35,000 - £50,000 DOE Plus Company Healthcare Scheme (after 12 months), Free On-Site Parking, Various Salary Sacrifice Schemes, Occupational Sick Pay Scheme (after 12 months), 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays
Fleetondemand is a leading provider of cloud-based applications within the vehicle leasing, rental and automotive industry. As one of the fastest expanding companies in our market, we have ambitious plans for the future and are scaling up our teams significantly.
Due to expansion and bringing our app development in-house, we’re now looking for a number of iOS / Android Developers with varying levels of experience to join us.
As an iOS / Android Developer, you will:
- Work in an open and collaborative environment within a small team using Agile processes
- Deliver and maintain our Mobilleo App, which allows companies to track their employees’ travel arrangements
- Work on our native mobile app solutions and their integration on Android and/or iOS platforms
- Produce high-quality code in-line with best practice
- Help to improve current processes and the user experience
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and deployment
- Previous experience of Swift for iOS and/or Java for Android
- Experience of using Source Control, such as Git
- Strong app development skills
- Familiarity with the Google Play Store release lifecycle or iOS management lifecycle
- The creativity to write clean code to create a user-friendly experience
- The ability to troubleshoot issues with applications on iOS and/or Android platforms
As this role involves working with confidential financial information, the successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check.
We are eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an iOS Developer, Android Developer, Mobile App Developer, Software Developer, Software App Developer, Application Developer, Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Collaborative, fun and entrepreneurial culture
- The chance to make an impact, grow and learn
- Unique technical challenges to sink your teeth into
- Great progression opportunities as the business continues to expand
- Regular social events including Friday Cheers and Curry Club
- Schemes including cycle scheme, tech scheme and childcare voucher scheme
- Hands-on workshops with the senior team, including the CEO
- Join a passionate team who are encouraged to ‘think big’
Please note, this role is also available in Leeds.
Webrecruit and Fleetondemand are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of iOS / Android Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 7.5 hours per day, Monday – Friday, ranging between 8:00 – 18:00